Friday, June 12, 2009

Thank goodness it is the weekend! I absolutely love the weekends, who doesn't? Brett has to work both days! Yes I said days! I'm so excited that he has switched from nights, it has been really nice to have him home!

This week has been a very long week. On Monday I had a doctor's appointment to get lots of blood drawn for more testing. They took 16 tubes of blood from me, but I was a really good girl and sat there the whole time, not looking but dealing with it! I don't like anything to do with needles, but after everything that I have gone through it is the least of my worries now. After we were done with the doctor's office we headed to Ted's Montana for an early dinner. We actually had our first date there! It was good! We also had our support group. I have met some amazing people who have made feel that everything I'm going through is normal and that I'm not going crazy, because I do think that is true! Thank you!!!

Now we just have to wait for the results from the blood work to come back! They said that it would take a week and half. So hopefully we will know something by the end of this week and we will be able to go from there!

I really need to get my day started! I wish the sun would come out. I'm going to go get my to do's done so that I'm ready when the sun does come out I'm ready to hit the pool!

I miss you Baby Connor! Not a moment goes by that I don't think of you. I wish you where here with us! I love you always and forever!!!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Weekly Meal Plan

Well it has been a long time since I posted our weekly meal plan! I have been going strong with the meal planning which is great for us...It...

Back to Top