Thursday, December 17, 2009

Welcome to Winter!!

Oh my goodness it is cold out tonight! My dad and I went for a walk with Maggie dog and it was so cold, I'm thinking that we are going to have to get a doggie sweater for Maggie. Even though it was cold it was a good walk!!

I can't believe that Christmas is a week away. I'm not ready at all. I'm just having a hard time trying to figure out what to get people! So I hope to finish my shopping this weekend. Its going to be a busy weekend! Carly Barly comes home for winter break and we are celebrating her 21st on Saturday night with a holiday party. Its all suppose to snow on Saturday night into Sunday!

I was hoping to upload my pictures but I can't find my camera cord...I wonder where it could be?

Ok so I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Love,

Erika

1 comment :

Tonya said...

I don't think I could ever survive up north! I hate to be cold and spend most of the winter, even here in the south, freezing. Hope you have a great weekend partying and celebrating! Good luck with your shopping!

Love,
Tonya

Meal Plan #3

I'm going to be honest with you all with my meal plan last week! I didn't do the best job sticking with my menu,  it was a busy one ...

Back to Top