Thursday, September 10, 2020

Harper's First Communion

 Harper had her First Communion last month. It was suppose to be in April but with everything that was going on it got rescheduled to August. It ended up being on the same day as me and Brett's wedding anniversary. How has it been 12 years! It is crazy how much time flies. It was a such a nice afternoon. The mass for Harper was at 3:00 pm. I was asked to do the readings for the mass which made me a little nervous, but we all got through it! Afterwards we had pizza from Rustico's and a cake from the Shipyard Bakery at my parent's house. It truly was a special time for Harper and it was fun to see her in the spotlight. As the middle child I feel that Harper doesn't always get the attention she deserves! 







No comments :

Weekly Meal Plan

Well it has been a long time since I posted our weekly meal plan! I have been going strong with the meal planning which is great for us...It...

Back to Top