Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summers in Mattapoisett are the best!!!

There is nothing like a sunny day and knowing that you will be going to the beach! That is the one thing I didn't like about Georgia, is that you had to drive 5 hours to get to a beach. Here in Mattapoisett it is only a walk across the street from the house.

It's a busy weekend! I worked last night at a local restaurant that I worked at before I moved to Georgia. Luckily I got right back into the swing of things, but my legs are hurting today!!! Today is a beach day, but running errands this morning. Just have to wait for my Papa to get back from his bike ride and I'm off!!! Carly (my sister) leaves tomorrow to go back to school and we are having a party for her tonight. I'm making the dessert, haven't figured it out yet but I'm thinking some type of cobbler. I hope it comes out ok because I have never made a cobbler before! Wish me luck!

Tomorrow is our one year anniversary. Can you believe it? I can't! It feels like this year has been a blur, oh wait it has!!! Yesterday was Connor's 4 month Angel Anniversary and every month gets better, but it still sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy that people recognize it. It means so much to me! He was is our baby boy and he will always be here with us!! I really need to get flowers for him this weekend and plant them, but for some reason I'm having a hard time with that. Ahhhhh!!

I'm sorry I'm rambling, but I have one more thing to write about! My best friend had her baby two weeks ago and I'm so excited for her. He is so cute. I thought it was going to be really hard to see him, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I have actually seen him twice. I just wish that Connor was here because they would have been best buddies just like me and my friend!!! And I just want to thank my friend for being so understanding about the whole situation. She has made it so much better than she will ever know!

Ok I'm done! Time to get dressed and get my day started!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Erika,
You are doing great! It really meant alot to me to see that you were able to write about Jack and myself. Connor and him are best buds in Mattapoisett and heaven.
Love you,
Lauren

Weekly Meal Plan

Well it has been a long time since I posted our weekly meal plan! I have been going strong with the meal planning which is great for us...It...

Back to Top