Friday, November 13, 2009

Carly Comes Home!

It's finally Friday! This week seemed to be a long week with a day off during the middle of it all. Carly comes home today for the weekend and I can't wait to see her.

Last night was a good night. Had dinner with my mom and then I had my support group. I love my group, wish it was more than one a month. Can't wait for next month!

I started my new medicine for my thyroid last Saturday. Hopefully this dosage will be the perfect dosage. Things are starting to come together with all this medical stuff. It seems like we have a plan, just waiting to hear back from my doctor to see what my blood results indicated in regards to the anti cardio lipon antibody they think I have when I'm pregnant. My new doctor doesn't think I have it and that it showed up as a false positive. So I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping that is the case. Will update as soon as I hear!!!!

Everything else is going well this week. Brett has been very busy with work and EMT Class! I'm so grateful for everything he has done for us! Mom and Mitchell were in Florida this weekend looking at colleges. Hopefully Mitchell will be able to pick a college!

Have a great day!

Love, Erika

No comments :

Meal Plan #3

I'm going to be honest with you all with my meal plan last week! I didn't do the best job sticking with my menu,  it was a busy one ...

Back to Top