Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Weekly Meal Plan

 Do you like meal planning? I don't but know that I need to do it so that we can save money and we aren't grabbing take out. It doesn't have to be anything crazy. We have a simple meal plan this week since we are going on vacation at the end of the week and we have a few busy nights. I planned out Sunday thru Thursday this week. This meal plan isn't set in stone because as I'm writing this we had flipped Sunday and Monday's meals for this week. 

Sunday: Hamburger & FF

Monday: Chicken Sandwiches w/ mac & cheese

Tuesday: Chicken Quesadillas

Wednesday: Pork Tenderloin w/mashed and green beans

Thursday: Breakfast Night

Let me know what your favorite meal is? Hope you have a good one! 

xoxo, 

Erika 

No comments :

Meal Plan #3

I'm going to be honest with you all with my meal plan last week! I didn't do the best job sticking with my menu,  it was a busy one ...

Back to Top