Monday, September 23, 2024

Meal Plan Monday

 Happy Monday! Another weekend has flown by with it being full to the brim. I'm starting this series on my blog to keep me accountable and to hopefully help budget better when it comes to grocery shopping! I try to make our meals as simple as possible. So you will definitely see us having the same thing from week to week. If I'm going to try a new recipe I will do that on the weekends when I have more time in the kitchen. 

So here is the meal plan for this week: 

Sunday: Pot roast with potatoes and green beans
Monday: Taco night/quesadillas 
Tuesday: Air fry pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes and corn
Wednesday: Butter chicken with rice and green beans
Thursday: Pizza and salad night. 
Friday: Leftovers or Breakfast night 
Saturday: Take out or go out to eat! 

Leave a comment of what your favorite go to meal is on a busy night. I'm always looking for more ideas! 


xoxo, 
Erika 

No comments :

Meal Plan #3

I'm going to be honest with you all with my meal plan last week! I didn't do the best job sticking with my menu,  it was a busy one ...

Back to Top