Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Meal Plan #3

I'm going to be honest with you all with my meal plan last week! I didn't do the best job sticking with my menu,  it was a busy one and I just wasn't feeling cooking! So this week we are doing things super simple. It is also my oldest birthday on Wednesday! So here is the meal plan for the week: 

Sunday: Forgotten Chicken in the crockpot with green beans (never made this last week and we have lacrosse practice tonight so I needed help with cooking this) 
Monday: Bacon wrapped steaks, mashed potatoes, & corn 
Tuesday: Taco night 
Wednesday: Mollie's birthday! We are doing meatballs and pasta. 
Thursday: Pork tenderloin, rice, & green beans
Friday: The girls have a field hockey game so we will either get take out or go out to eat! 

I have been grocery shopping on Saturdays which works well for our family. I usually have to go to the store during the middle of the week to stock up on fruit, veggies, and milk! 

When do you grocery shop? Do you meal plan out for the whole week or just for a few days? Always curious what other people do! 

xoxo, 
Erika 

No comments :

Meal Plan #3

I'm going to be honest with you all with my meal plan last week! I didn't do the best job sticking with my menu,  it was a busy one ...

Back to Top