Monday, October 7, 2024

Weekend Update #1

Last weekend was a busy one. We started off Friday night with two field hockey games for the girls. It was fun to play under the lights! Mollie played goalie for the second game. 

Saturday morning was spent cleaning, grocery shopping, Target trip, and Lowes! After lunch the boys went and got haircuts. We then headed out to the outlets and dinner. We were looking for winter jackets and a few outfits for Hudson. It was a very successful trip!
We had a 30 minute wait for a table at dinner. 
Once we got home we watched college football and just relaxed for a bit. Had to get this boy to bed to early since he had a football game on Sunday morning. 
It was an early game on Sunday but we nothing a little coffee couldn't fix!
Hudson played so well. It was definitely a better game than our past ones!
He is so freaking cute! He is obsessed with football. I love all the cute shirts I get to wear. After the game we grabbed Raising Canes. It was good!
Ended the day helping my mom out on a craft project, lacrosse practice, and then home for dinner and watched Inside Out 2. I was wishing I got a nap in but nope maybe next weekend! 
Hudson wore one of his new outfits. So cute! 

xoxo, 
Erika 

 

No comments :

Meal Plan #3

I'm going to be honest with you all with my meal plan last week! I didn't do the best job sticking with my menu,  it was a busy one ...

Back to Top