Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Three Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins

This recipe is a true sign that the Fall Season is here! I have been making this recipe for almost 14 years now and they are one of my kids favorites. So simple to make! 


You only need three ingredients....Yellow cake mix, can of pumpkin, and a cup of chocolate chips!


I always start off by mixing the cake mix and pumpkin first. You can always change up the cake mix and use spice cake mix. Yellow cake mix is what I had on hand at the time. This week I'm going to try it with chocolate cake mix and see how it comes out!
 

Once you have mixed it well you can go ahead and add the chocolate chips. I do about a cup of the mini chocolate chips, but as I said it really doesn't matter what kind you use or what you use. I bet white chocolate chips would be really good in this too!! I have a friend that mixed Halloween sprinkles instead of chocolate chips. 


Once you are done mixing the chocolate chips in then you can scoop them into a muffin pan. I use a mini muffin pan! My kids love them that way!
 

Make sure you grease the pan as we are not using a muffin liners! Once your oven is preheated then you can put them in for about 15-20 minutes depending on your oven. I usually have to do it for about 20 minutes and they always come out perfect! 


Once they are done let them cool and enjoy them!! They go perfect with a cup of tea or coffee! I usually store them in the fridge to keep them longer or you could even freeze them! 

I hope you enjoy them as much as my kids do! Let me know if you have made them before and if you do anything different! 

xoxo, 
Erika 

 


No comments :

Meal Plan #3

I'm going to be honest with you all with my meal plan last week! I didn't do the best job sticking with my menu,  it was a busy one ...

Back to Top