Monday, September 30, 2024

Meal Plan Monday #2

 Happy Monday! I can't believe that tomorrow will be October. This is one of our busiest month of the year. I feel like the next three months are super busy! I did my meal planning this past Saturday along with grocery shopping since my hubby was home. He came with me and it was a huge help! We did pretty well sticking with our meal plan last week and stayed under my $250 budget! I do shop at Aldi's and still somehow spend a fortunate there, but with a family of 5 it is what it is right now! So let's see what we are having this week: 

Sunday: Steaks tips, mashed potatoes, and corn
Monday: Chicken sandwiches & mac and cheese (fresh fruit) 
Tuesday: Forgotten Chicken and steamed broccoli- trying out this recipe that I found on Pinterest - Forgotten Chicken
Wednesday: Meatloaf with rice and green beans 
Thursday: Grilled sandwiches with fresh cut veggies
Friday: Pizza night

This week we have to stick with the meal plan as it's a bit of a crazy week and we have something going on each night. So for the nights we have to get out of the house quickly I chose something quick to make so we can either take it on the go! 

What is your quick easy meal to go? 

xoxo, 
Erika 

No comments :

Meal Plan #3

I'm going to be honest with you all with my meal plan last week! I didn't do the best job sticking with my menu,  it was a busy one ...

Back to Top