Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Belated New Years

Can you believe that it is 2010. Well I know that I'm a couple of days late, but it has been a very relaxing weekend! New Years Eve was spent with family and falling asleep around 11. We are such a crazy and wild couple! Brett had to work the next day at 8 am so he was going to go to bed early, but I just thought I would lay down for a few minutes and then watch the ball drop, but the next thing I knew it was 12:41 am. Oh well, I have never been a big fan of New Years Eve. Overall it was a good weekend!

I'm looking forward to seeing what 2010 will bring us! 2009 was a very hard year that I would never thought we would get through, but we did. I have a huge list of New Years Resolutions. Maybe I will post them or maybe I won't. You all might think I'm a huge dork!
Well my main one is working on Connor's scrapbook putting together all of the cards everyone gave to us. My parents gave us a wooden box that was my grandmothers so that we could put things in which I have done! So I will let you know how the scrapbook goes. Started it in May, but I don't think I was ready for it!

Ok time to go relax with the hubby. I will leave you with some pictures of our balloon release for Connor on Christmas day!
Goodnight,
Erika

No comments :

Meal Plan #3

I'm going to be honest with you all with my meal plan last week! I didn't do the best job sticking with my menu,  it was a busy one ...

Back to Top