Saturday, January 16, 2010

Heat Wave!

I think that we are going through a heat wave this weekend. It is 40 degrees! Just as I was getting use to the weather and it been in the teens or lower it gets warmer! At moments like this I miss the Georgia weather! It took me a year to get use to the Georgia weather, I think that it is going to take me a year to get use to the New England weather and maybe two years for Brett!

I'm looking forward to this weekend. First all it is a long weekend! Oh I missed celebrating the federal holidays! Last night I helped out at my family's swim dance, but left an hour into it. I can't handle all the loud music anymore, I guess that I'm getting old! Today Brett has class and then we are heading up to North to visit Kristy! I'm looking forward to it! Haven't seen her new house yet!

Tomorrow is going to be a relaxing day! Church, Mekay's for breakfast, and then grocery shopping. Brett is working just till 4 and then we will just chill! Monday we both have off so I think that we will take a ride to somewhere, maybe Newport. We will see where the day takes us. It is suppose to be a bad day weather wise. So we will see!

As I'm sitting here I'm noticing how dirty my house is! So I need to go clean for a bit and then its off for a walk with my mom and maggie!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Love,

Erika

No comments :

Meal Plan #3

I'm going to be honest with you all with my meal plan last week! I didn't do the best job sticking with my menu,  it was a busy one ...

Back to Top