Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Mitchell!

It's my brothers birthday today!!!!!! He turns 18. Where did the last 18 years go!!! We are off to dinner tonight to celebrate!!

This weekend has been a good one! Brett and I had a date night on Friday and went to Longhorns. It's one of our favorite places! Saturday was spent working, grocery shopping, and hanging out with the family. Mitchell got a ping pong table for his birthday. So much fun. Can't wait till I get to kick Brett's butt. Last night was just a warm up. Today is the real thing!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Look forward to pictures tomorrow. I still need to find my cable cord for my camera. Until then I will go over to my parents and load them up there.

Love,

Erika

No comments :

Meal Plan #3

I'm going to be honest with you all with my meal plan last week! I didn't do the best job sticking with my menu,  it was a busy one ...

Back to Top