Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Belated Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day! I hope that everyone has a nice day. This was the first year since Brett and I have been together that we got to spend the whole day together. He has usually been working in the past!

We woke up at the crack of dawn to go to Mitchell's Sectional Meet in Boston at MIT. They did an awesome job!! Go Mitchell!!! Afterwards we went to Fanuiel Hall. Brett had never been to Boston so we had lunch there and walked around. We made a cute monkey at Build a bear with two hearts in it. I love it!!!

We were both exhausted so we started to head home! We were only home for a few minutes to rest and take care of the pets and then we headed out to dinner. We had a gift card to Texas Roadhouse. I know it isn't a romantic place, but we had fun. It was an early night for us which was really nice.

I really had a great day yesterday! Today we are both off again and it's a day of catching up with things and going to look for curtains!

Have a great day!

Love,

Erika

No comments :

Meal Plan #3

I'm going to be honest with you all with my meal plan last week! I didn't do the best job sticking with my menu,  it was a busy one ...

Back to Top