Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I always have a hard time trying to come up with a title for my blog entries. So today there isn't one!

I hope that everyone is having a good week. This week has been going well. Carly Barly was home this past weekend and we had a nice time. Mitchell had his State Championship Meet which went very well!

Its another rainy day here in Mattapoisett. I'm so looking forward to the summer! I'm also looking forward to March because we are going to Florida for a couple of days! It will be nice to get away and for Brett and I to see his family!

Quick post, I have to get ready for work and have some breakfast! Have a great day!

Love,

Erika

No comments :

Meal Plan #3

I'm going to be honest with you all with my meal plan last week! I didn't do the best job sticking with my menu,  it was a busy one ...

Back to Top