Saturday, February 6, 2010

Is It Spring Yet?????

Once again we are getting snow. I hope it doesn't accumulate to anything. It doesn't look like it right now, but who knows with this New England weather! We are on the last day of house sitting and boy has it been interesting!! The first night was just me and the dogs and we were good! The second night Brett was here. We locked ourselves out of the house with the puppy and didn't have any way of getting back in. Our dog was in the house. Too bad we haven't trained Maggie to unlock doors, it would have come in very handy!! So we had to walk to the local police station. I don't know how long of a walk it is maybe a mile or 2? But it was very cold and dark. I had only flip flops on so I switched into some big boots and started on our walk. Once we got to the station, which felt like we were never going to get there, we called my dad aka Mitch Macgevor. He came and picked us up and we tried for the second time to get into the house. After a couple of tries we used something that I won't say because I don't want any crooks to get any ideas, but we were in the house. So overall it has been a good time, but there is never a dull moment with the Osetkowski family.

Our dog has gone home for the rest of the weekend. She doesn't like to get humped!!!! I'm going to go relax. The puppy is sleeping! Don't want to wake him!!

Have a good weekend!

Love,

Erika

No comments :

Meal Plan #3

I'm going to be honest with you all with my meal plan last week! I didn't do the best job sticking with my menu,  it was a busy one ...

Back to Top