Tuesday, February 2, 2010

March for Babies!

I have been having a hard time trying to find something to do so that I could give back and volunteer for. So I was looking around online and found the March of Dimes has a March for Babies every year. There are lots of places that do the walk, but I found one close to our home on the Cape Cod Canal. I have formed a team called "Our Little Monkeys. It isn't until June 27 (my cousins Lauren's birthday), but I'm really looking forward to it and I'm so thankful for all the people who have responded to it that is going to walk or have donated to the March for Babies. Thank you!

Hopefully this will be come a yearly tradition that we can all do and maybe each year our team will get bigger! Here is the link if you want to find out more information for March for Babies or March of Dimes. www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1366282.

I'm looking forward to the rest of this week. We are house sitting for a 11 week old black lab. I told Brett that this will be a true test for when we get a house and he wants to get another dog for Maggie. So Maggie is coming with us and Gator (our cat) is going next door to my parents!!

Off to get somethings done before bed. I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!

Love, Erika

No comments :

Meal Plan #3

I'm going to be honest with you all with my meal plan last week! I didn't do the best job sticking with my menu,  it was a busy one ...

Back to Top