Saturday, May 1, 2010

Suprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so we have a little secret and I'm excited but scared at the same time to announce it! I'm 13 weeks pregnant. Still early, but I figure I should tell my blog so that it will explain why I have been so MIA lately!

Everything is going well. The first two months were hard. We found out so early that I was pregnant that it was very scary, not knowing what was going to happen. I don't have that innocence anymore that I had with Connor. So I know that anything could happen and that I'm a strong person and we will get through whatever god has given us! At about 8 weeks I came down with the shingles! I couldn't believe what was happening. Who gets shingles? I guess when you are pregnant you have a lower immune system and especially since I was stressed out more than usually I got them. Oh well, that was just one hurdle that we had to get over and we did. Everything is good with the baby.

Our doctor is the best and he is keeping a close eye on me. I have gone every two weeks since we found out and have had three ultrasounds since then and he is very happy at were the baby is. The baby is meaursing a couple days ahead of my due date. Which is November 5th, but most likely I will go around 36 to 37 weeks.

I still can't believe that I'm pregnant. I don't think it totally has hit me yet, but at the same I have become more calm as the weeks go by. I'm looking forward to when I will start to feel the baby and but not the anxiety that I'm sure will come with it. We will just have to take it one moment at a time.

I will post a picture of the little pumpkin once I get my camera cord back...wonder where it could be?

Have a good weekend! It is suppose to be a beautiful one here!

Love,

Erika

No comments :

Fourth of July Weekend

Just a little bit late posting my 4th of July Weekend recap. Didn't want the month to go by and not do it! I had to go back to my planne...

Back to Top