Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Fourth of July Weekend

Just a little bit late posting my 4th of July Weekend recap. Didn't want the month to go by and not do it! I had to go back to my planner to see what we did since it was almost two weeks ago! Overall it was a fun weekend! We started the weekend off on Friday heading to the Westport Vineyards for a night of music and food trucks! It was such a nice night. Afterwards we went looking for fireworks. It was the kiddos, myself and my mom. We were able to see the Marion fireworks from a spot in Mattapoisett. 


Saturday was spent grocery shopping, visiting my Uncle Johnny and hanging out with Brett and the kiddos. I didn't take any pictures! On Sunday, we headed to the beach and then went to my parents for a cook-out. I brought pesto! 

Monday was the 4th and we started the day off at the Marion Parade. I grew up going to the parade and love caring on that tradition with my kiddos. After the parade we went back to catch the end of the Road Race. Then it was back at the beach. Later that afternoon we got ready and headed to dinner and to see the Fireworks. It was such a fun night with family and the fireworks were spectacular! 







 4th of July weekends are always my favorite. Besides Christmas this is a favorite holiday for me! Already looking forward to next years! Now that 4th of July is over though it feels like Summer is almost over! We still have a lot to look forward to. This weekend coming up is Harbor Days. The kiddos are already planning on doing a lemonade stand at my parents on Saturday. Another thing to look forward to is my birthday! Turning 40! Lordy Lordy look whos turning 40! 

xoxo, 
Erika 

No comments :

Fourth of July Weekend

Just a little bit late posting my 4th of July Weekend recap. Didn't want the month to go by and not do it! I had to go back to my planne...

Back to Top