Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Meal Plan Tuesday

 Good morning and Happy Tuesday. It is a normal summer day for us. I have a short day at work today since Brett has training and Hudson is at camp this morning. I'm thinking we will go to the beach after lunch for a bit but can't really stay too long since Harper does have lacrosse clinic tonight. We shall see how the days goes before I make any solid plans though! You never know it might be a good day for a nap! 

Ok, enough talking about the day! I need to get better at our meal planning and saving on our grocery bill! I hate meal plan/grocery shopping. It all stresses me out but totally need to do it or else we will be having chicken nuggets for days. This week's dinners were planned around using the grill. Since it's a bit hot out these days I don't really want to be using the oven/stove! I have also been a bit braver to use the grill. I don't know why the grill scares me but it does. This meal plan is in no particular order. I kind of just plan the meals and then go from there to see what the night brings! Let me know if you have any fun dinner ideas that are super simple and easy to make! 

  • Grilled Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans
  • Hamburgers and Mac & Cheese
  • Grilled Chicken Sandwiches with French Fries and veggie platter
  • Garlic Bread Pizzas ( already made these this past Sunday and everyone loved them!)
  • Steak and Potatoes grill packets
I only plan four to five meals for the week because come Thursday/Friday I'm exhausted and over cooking so we probably do sandwiches, breakfast, or take-out. Do you meal plan? I will update you next week on what meal was a hit and what was not so good! 

Time to get ready for the day!
xoxo, 
Erika 

No comments :

Fourth of July Weekend

Just a little bit late posting my 4th of July Weekend recap. Didn't want the month to go by and not do it! I had to go back to my planne...

Back to Top