Monday, July 11, 2022

Weekend Update!

Good morning! Happy Monday! How is it already Monday again? The weekends always fly by! It was a pretty low key weekend. Lots of time spent at the beach! Let's start our weekend recap on Friday. I worked from home for a bit in the morning. Mollie and Hudson slept super late. Mollie was up at 9:45am and Hudson I had to wake up at 10:15. Hudson's is my sleeper! Mollie wanted to see how long she could sleep in for, so I'm not sure when she really woke up! After they woke up and got breakfast we went into my office to check in. After that we went to the beach. The kiddos swam and we walked down to the slip for an ice cream break! After the beach we headed home to get ready to go out to dinner with Brett! We went to Cask & Pig and then went to Target. It was a crazy Friday night in our house! 

Saturday morning was another late morning. I think everyone was up by 9! Loving this summer time and no where to be on a Saturday morning! We did go to the playground and grocery store. I will have my meal plan up for the week tomorrow. After we got home from the grocery store we had lunch. Mollie went off with a friend for a bike ride. Harper, Hudson and I went to the beach and Mollie joined us after her bike ride. It was low tide, but we stayed long enough that tide was coming in and we rode the current up the river! Always a fun thing to do! After we had enough of the beach we headed home. I made grilled chicken sandwiches for dinner and we started a puzzle, which was on our Summer Bucket List!

Sunday, was spent cleaning in the morning, finishing the puzzle and getting ready for the beach. We went to Home Goods to get a new dog bed and of course had to get Starbucks for Brett and I. We picked up Mollie's friend and headed to the beach again. It was a gorgeous day and spent most of the day there. Once we got home, everyone showered, we had pizza and watched a movie - Parent Trap. I think everyone was in bed by 9. 

It was a nice summer weekend! Looking forward to this upcoming weekend. It's Harbor Days weekend and the kiddos are planning a lemonade stand on Saturday. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. 

xoxo, 
Erika 

No comments :

Fourth of July Weekend

Just a little bit late posting my 4th of July Weekend recap. Didn't want the month to go by and not do it! I had to go back to my planne...

Back to Top